People are now concerned with skincare products more than ever. Irrespective of age, sex, and combination, they rip off the internet to find the best type of product for themselves! As different products have different side effects, and not all of them are suitable for everybody. So people sometimes become confused if a specific product is ideal for them or not!
And if you’re one of many looking for the Vichy Mineral 89 Review, then you’ve just come to the right place. In this article, we’ll be reviewing Vichy mineral 89. We’ll also cover its quality, performance, ingredients, suitable skin types, and much more. So read to the last!
To some people, it is like a game-changer. After using this product, they have come out of dehydrated, dry, and dull skin. Combined with all the essential elements, this serum is best for all types of skin.
Here’s a detailed review of this serum-
Our skin gets damaged by dust, sunlight, UV rays, and other particles. It results in dry, dull, and dehydrated skin. And eventually, it damages the skin only from outside but also from inside. And here comes Mineral 29 as a savior. It has 15 essential elements, 89% Vichy Mineralizing Water and Natural Origin Hyaluronic Acid to protect your skin and give it a natural, glowing and hydrating look.
The Vichy Mineral 89% Serum has a gel-like texture. So it can easily absorb the harmful particles and boost your skin glow. Although it’s a gel-like texture, it is absolutely no sticky and non-greasy. So it won’t look oily on your skin.
The best and the most fantastic thing about this product is that it is suitable for all skin types. Whether you have dry or sensitive skin, Vichy Mineral 89 Serum is perfect for all kinds of skin. As it is constituted with all-natural and nutritional elements, so there are no additives and paraben-free. It is entirely pure and silicon, and alcohol-free.
What We Liked
- Hydrates and Moisturizes the skin
- Makes the skin glowing and protects it from damage
- Strengthens and Repairs skin
- Paraben, Silicone, Alcohol, and additives free.
- Suitable for all types of skin
Why Should You Use Vichy Mineral 89?
- Hyaluronic Acid Serum to enhance the skin’s barrier function
- Facial serum to restore pH value and reinforce immune defense
- Face serum to stimulate antioxidant defenses
- Paraben-free, Alcohol-free, allergy-tested
- Face serum booster for daily use
The Vichy Mineral 89 Serum is not like your other regular serums. The brand Vichy itself is famous for the best skincare items and is all over Europe. And just like the brand name, this serum is also a game-changer. Here are some of the reasons for which you should use the Vichy Mineral Serum-
Hydrates and Moisturizes: It hydrates and moisturizes the skin and protects the skin from sunburn, damages, and harmful UV rays.
Natural Look: It gives a natural glowing look and keeps the skin radiant.
Non-Greasy: The gel-like non-greasy serum doesn’t look sticky at all!
100% Natural: It is a 100% pure and natural mineral that works as a moisturizer and helps bring back the glow, moisturize and hydrate the skin, and protect the skin from damage.
Suitable for All Skin Types: Last but not least, the most important thing about this serum is it is suitable for all skin types. Whether you have normal, dry, dull, oily, or very sensitive skin, this serum will change all your previous experiences. It is best for any type of skin, and you will see the result by yourself!
We often skip the most crucial thing in a product as we take it lightly. But it won’t be the case this time. No matter how good or game-changing a product is, it won’t help if the ingredients are not right. If you are allergic to certain ingredients, you’ll have harmful effects instead of good ones!
As we’ve already told you that this Vichy Mineral 89 Serum is paraben and silicone-free. So it is assured that they are made from all-natural elements. The product is made with 11 essential elements. Here’s a list of them-
- Aqua: It is used so that the gel-like serum can quickly diffuse in your skin.
- Phenoxyethanol: It is a skin-friendly preservative. Manufacturers use it to protect skincare products from bacterias.
- Carprylyl Glycol: It is a substance that helps to moisturize the skin. It helps to retain water in the skin.
- Glycerin: Glycerine is a natural element. It absorbs water and increases the moisture in your skin.
- Butylene Glycol: To evenly spread the ingredients in your skin, Butylene Glycol plays a vital role.
- PEG/PPG/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin: It is a non-greasy element and provides the skin with superb hydration.
- Methyl Gluceth-20: It acts as a skin conditioning and water-binding agent.
- Citric Acid: The extract from Citrus helps in the balance of the pH level of the products.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: It increases moisture in the skin, helps prevent the loss of moisture, and reduces reddishness and inflammation.
- Carbomer: It is a polymer and for which the serum has a thick gel-like texture.
- Biosaccharide Gum-1: This is a polysaccharide made from fermented plants and responsible for creating a smooth skin texture.
How to Use
Before using the serum on your face, first, clean the face with a face wash. You can use this serum twice a day (morning and night).
- First, clean the face properly and dry it with a towel.
- Then apply 2 drops of serum to your face and massage it gently.
You can use this serum as the first step of your skincare routine or as a moisturizer.
- Apply to all the parts of the face evenly.
- If you see good results, use it regularly.
The summary is, you can have a glowy, fresh, refreshing, and hydrating look all from a single product. We explained everything in this Vichy Mineral 89 Review. Don’t believe us? Don’t worry, we won’t be forcing anyone. Use the product by yourself and see the results for yourself. And don’ forget to share your experience with us. And last but not least, if you’ve anything to know, just leave a comment below, and we’ll get back to you. Good luck!