In most cases, I notice that people show less concern about their eyes when it comes to beauty and hygiene care. Even sometimes, they go for skincare products worth hundreds of dollars, neglecting their eye care items!
But let us enlighten you with one thing, would you look dashing with a glowing face but dark circles under your eyes? Surely not. So what can you do to get rid of that? You can try out a wonderful product-colorescience total eye 3-in-1 treatment. They work to minimize the dark circles, wrinkles and gives you a killer look!
So welcome to another brand new post. And today, we’re here with the Colorescience Total Eye Review. I’ll also suggest some of the best sets in this post if you want to have a dark circle and wrinkle-free eyes. So read to the last.
Colorescience Total Eye Review- Top 3 Products
Colorescience is a world-famous brand when it comes to delivering the right product. Needless to say, they are one of the top brands in the market. Colorescience focuses on quality and all kinds of people. They develop products that work to improve millions of lives. Their health-advanced ingredient formulations have now been used by millions. They offer trust and reassurance to women of all ages, skin types, and concerns.
With the Total Eye 3-in-1 Renewal Therapy SPF 35, say goodbye to your dark circles and wrinkles. It’s not like an average cheap product; instead, it can also be used as a primer before wearing makeup! Total Eye 3-in-1 Renewal Therapy SPF 35 offers a refreshing, youthful look by noticeably enhancing the signs of aging on the face with strong medicinal ingredients.
It’s the perfect anti-aging regeneration treatment. The Total Eye 3-in-1 Renewal Therapy SPF 35 improves your skin’s health with hydration that encourages sagging skin to strengthen the upper eye region. It reduces dark circles, swollen skin, fine lines, and wrinkles.
The total eye from Colorescience was made for people with vulnerable skin. The main aim of this product was to provide confidence to people of all ages. Keeping this in mind, the brand went with 100% natural ingredients to suit all skin types. Around 95% of the users have got the ideal result after using it. Thanks to Colorescience for bringing out this outstanding product that helped people to have sparkling, wrinkle-free eyes!
Colorescience has really outdone themselves with Total Eye. It’s suitable for all types and gives a brighter and pleasing look to the eyes. When you put it on the skin, it looks good, and it’s good for the skin. It is the first eye product that comes with a mineral SPF 35. The applicator is pretty cool too. This has quickly become one of the “can’t live without” products of our masses.
As we do the Colorescience total eye review, I want to state one crucial benefit of this product. It provides quick results. While other products on the market might need days, this product shows its development just a few days after use. It removes dark circles, wrinkles, and fine lines faster.
Another reason to use this product is that they come in not one or two shades but in four different blendable shades! The shades are-
- Medium (Original)
The shades, when applied, neutralize the dark circles and areas under the eyes and protect them with the minerals. For better results, we recommend using it twice a day. But if you apply it at night, it can get worn!
This Colorescience total eye review will definitely help you choose the perfect product to get wrinkle-free eyes. It definitely brightens and hydrates the under-eye area. Moreover, this product does not give a sticky feeling and does a good job covering the dark circles. The SPF in this is also appreciable. This total eye treatment immediately lights up the eye area. And it corrects blemishes to reduce dark circles and puffiness for a soothing look.
What We Liked
- Minimizes dark circles
- Reduces dark lines and wrinkles
- Perfect anti-aging regeneration treatment
- Brightens and hydrates the under-eye area
- It can also be used before wearing makeup as a primer
What We Didn't Like
- Not water or sweat resistant
Colorescience Total Eye Sets
If you want to have a wrinkle-free eye, reduce the signs of aging, and the fine eye lines in your lower eye parts, you should give a try to these sets. Yes, we agree with you that they are costly but aren’t all good things come at a price?
The Colorscience Total Eye collection has 2 sets.
They are enriched with essential elements. The effective ingredients minimize dark circles’ appearance, puffiness, fine lines, and wrinkles around the eyes. So we strongly suggest the two sets for you for a young-looking, fine and beautiful eyes.
The Total Eye Concentrate Kit gives a spark to your eyes. This regimen is filled with healthy and effective ingredients. As a result, it reduces dark circles’ appearance, swollen skin, fine lines, and wrinkles immediately. At the same time, it also provides long-term results to restore the most fragile area on our face- the eye area. It definitely de-puffs the eyes and makes the eye areas smooth.
Now let’s take a look at what the set includes-
Total Eye Concentrate rollerball: First, remove your makeup. Then cleanse and dry skin before applying Total Eye Concentrate rollerball. Before using:
- Shake it gently to mix it thoroughly.
- Glide the rollerball over the upper and lower contours of the eye from the inner and outer corners.
- Repeat until the surface is covered.
- Use fingers to pat on the skin softly.
Total Eye Treatment Masks:
- Apply Total Eye Concentrate to clean skin and apply eye masks to the undereye, beginning from the inner corner and spreading to the eye’s outer region, ensuring that some room is left below the lash line.
- Leave on for at least ten minutes.
- For better results, apply the masks once or twice a week.
Total Eye Restore Regime is a day-to-night system intended to minimize symptoms of aging. It Includes SPF 35 Day Renewal Therapy, Concentrate for the night, and Recovery Masks 1-2 days a week for hydration.
This regimen has all the essential ingredients that are required to provide robust-looking eyes. Their unique formula helps to minimize dark circles, swollen areas, fine lines, and wrinkles. They are specially made for all ages of people and all types of skin. They also provide long-term results and give you a pair of beautiful-looking eyes!
The total eye renewal therapy has natural ingredients that come with mineral sunscreen. The mineral and SPF 35/PA+++ protect your skin from anti-aging and gives a quick brightness to the skin.
The set has-
- Colorescience Total Eye 3-in-1 Renewal Therapy SPF 35 in Medium (0.23 fl oz): The sunscreen has a 100% natural formula with a chemical-free SPF 35/PA+++ formula. It gives protection against photoaging and provides instant brightness.
- Colorescience Total Eye Concentrate: Works hard when you’re still resting. An effective concentrated mixture of active ingredients provides rapid cooling hydration and long-term outcomes against the eye region’s noticeable aging.
- Colorescience Total Eye Hydrogel Treatment Masks: Combined with healthy ingredients to provide deep hydration and boost dark circles, fine lines, and wrinkles.
Colorescience Total Eye 3-1 Renewal Therapy:
You need to apply this before you apply your eye makeup.
- First, take half a pump of the cream to your fingertip. And use the cream to create a dot around the eyes.
- Now use the fingertips to blend the cream all over the eye areas. Don’t apply too much to a single area. Be gentle while using it.
- Normally it’s recommended to use it twice a day. But you can use more than that.
Colorescience Total Eye Concentrate:
First things first, you should apply this at night time before going to sleep.
- Remove if there’s any makeup. Wash your face and the eye areas with a cleanser and apply the Total Eye Concentrate.
- Before you use this, give it a quick shake. Move the rollerball from lower to upper and inner to outer eye areas.
- Repeat this process until you feel the eye areas are well saturated. You can also use your fingertips to give it a finishing touch!
Colorescience Total Eye Hydrogel Treatment Masks:
You should use this eye mask not more than twice a week.
- The first precaution to use this mask is to apply it on clean and clear skin. You need to use the mask under the eye (from inner to outer areas).
- After applying, leave the mask for around 10 minutes. Remember not to overuse it. You can also use it before any special function or occasion to have glowing, sparkling eyes!
1. Does colorescience total eye work?
Ans: Not only us, according to other users, after using the Coloscience Total eye 3-in-1 set, they also felt the improvement. 95% of people’s dark circles were gone, and they got younger-looking, sparkling eyes!
2. How do I apply even up?
Ans: Evenly applying the eye cream can be difficult if you don’t know the perfect ways.
- First, take a drop or two in your fingertips.
- Now use the fingertips to blend it perfectly with the skin
- For better results, use this cream 15 minutes before you go out in the sun. And if you do swimming or sweating activities, reapply it after drying your face with clean towels.
3. Are eye creams a waste of money?
Ans: Absolutely NOT! Although many people think that they are, the fact is that they haven’t got their hands on the perfect one. All the brands and companies claim that their eye creams remove dark circles and fine lines. But only a few products are actually capable of doing it. And colorescience total eye is one of them. So we recommend giving it a try to see the result yourself!
4. Is Colorescience Clean?
Ans: Colorescience is renowned for its safe makeup products. They use natural ingredients and avoid chemical ones. That’s one of the main reasons why the users don’t feel irritation after applying the products.
The products are made of 100% natural ingredients, so there’s no paraben, gluten, or sulfur. You get younger-looking, glowing skin after using the products.
5. Can hyaluronic acid be used under the eyes?
Ans: Yes, you can use Hyaluronic acid in the lower portion of your eyes. If you look carefully, hyaluronic acids are used in most eye creams as well as masks. They retain hydration to the eyes for a prolonged period and helps to give a beautiful look by removing puffs and swollen areas.
6. How can I stop my eyes from aging?
Ans: If you want to stop your eyes from aging, you’ve to follow a disciplined life, maintain a proper lifestyle, and use products that actually work!
- The first thing is to protect your eyes from the UV rays of the sun. Use sun protectors daily.
- Quit the bad habits like smoking
- Avoid oily and junk foods
- Maintain healthy body weight and do exercises
- Follow a disciplined lifestyle
Final Thoughts about Colorescience Total Eye Review
The eyes looked less tired after using the colorescience total eye. And the dark circles were gone with the colorescience total eye 3-in-1. Awesome right? I looked more youthful, and I had peace of mind since my eyes were safe from the sun’s rays.
I really enjoyed being able to use the treatment as a primer or stand alone as a cover-up. Think of all the things you’d have to buy separately. So that’s it when it comes to Colorescience total Eye review. Now it’s your time to give it a go! Also, don’t forget to share the experience with us. Good luck!